Launched in July 2013 the Greek golden visa programme grants a five year residency visa in return for an investment in real estate. There is no minimum stay requirement and children up to the age of 21 are included in the family application. The visa is granted for five years and renewed every five years if the property investment is retained. It is not necessary to live in the country in order to retain and renew the investor visa. However citizenship can only be granted after seven years of residency.
The Lowest Minimum Investment In €250,000
Non Funding Proven
Low requirement on the application
EU SCHENGEN ZON TRAVEL
International quality of life, International health and medical teacher education
Flexibility, No Minimum Stay
Great Investment Opportunities In The Local Real Estate Market
Great Education System
Owning a property in Greece will give you the key to open the gates of Schengen countries and travel around easily. Greece is only 1-3 hours away from European countries.
Greece is a member of the European Union and the Schengen area and in the ideal location in Europe compared to other European Countries (EU).
Travel freely throughout the Schengen Area, which includes most EU countries, as also four countries outside the EU: Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Choosing and obtaining GOLDEN VISA GREECE, you can travel to all these countries directly and freely without the troublesome and hectic VISA procedure and without even passing by Greece.
Picking Greece for EU residence, every European destination is only 1-3 hours flights.
COSCO, HUAWEI, ZTE and other well-known, large firms have realized it already and are using Greece, as their HQ for Europe.
ONE STOP SHOP SOLUTIONS
We have developed and successfully implemented One-Stop-Shop solutions, which allow the entire process to be concluded by an authorized Proxy under a Power of Attorney, without the investor’s long-term presence in Greece. However, the physical presence of the investor is required during
- The opening of a Greek bank account.
- The collection of the biometric data. Therefore, the investor is able to conclude the process with two short visits in Greece. In the first visit, the investor may schedule a 2-3 days travel, so as to view properties, open a Greek bank account and appoint the lawyer as his Proxy to conclude the purchase process and to apply for the residence permits and in the second visit, the applicants will only need 1 working day for giving their biometric data.
Find the suitable assets for the investor’s plan
- Provide assistance throughout the negotiation process.
- Concluding the real estate Due Diligence process.
- Draft any POA, promissory sale and sale agreement.
- Ensure anonymity and confidentiality via Nondisclosure agreements.
- Initial collection and official translation of all documents required.
- Issue a Greek Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Open a bank account (physical presence of the beneficial is required)
- Conclude the signing of the contracts in-house.
- Ensure secure transfer of funds.
- Handle all related taxation issues.
- Registration of the title deed at the Land Registry & the Cadastral Office.
- Act on behalf of the investor before the utility companies.
- Prepare the documentation for the application submission.
- Manage the Golden Visa process and receive the final RP.
- Act as permanent tax representative on an annual basis.
- Act as depository of all the documents regarding the property.
- Manage the property after the purchase, achieving sustainable rental income.